A huge thank you to Liz from Smells Like A Green Spirit for nominating me for this award! I was so pleasantly surprised when she had mentioned me as I have only just started out on this blogging adventure of mine (only 3 posts to date!) and thus it means a great deal that I’ve already touched a fellow green beauty blogger with my posts. If you’re not already following Liz (and you should be!) then skip over to her blog and check it out.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog (done!)
2. Display the award in your post (check!)
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees so they know you have nominated them.
7. Provide a link to your post.
8. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog side bar, About page or a special page for awards.
7 things about moi
1. I’m half Swedish-Japanese and thanks to my parents I speak English, Swedish and Japanese fluently. Strangely I consider my native tongue to be English as that has always been the language spoken in the family and it’s the one I prefer to speak if I’m going to be articulate and eloquent!
2. I’m very interested in horoscopes, especially Chinese astrology and did you know that we are not just one animal but three? I am born in the Year of the Dog, Month of the Ox and Hour of the Horse.
3. Speaking of birthdays, my boyfriend and I are born on the same day in the same year. He is 5 hours older than me which is a very important fact- he should know better (about most things!) as he has more life experience!
4. I’m currently studying Strategic Procurement which means I must keep a very tight hold on my purse strings being a full time student- so difficult when there are so many wonderful green brands and products to try! Good thing is that I really only buy when I run out or I don’t own a certain necessary product (and what is necessary is always debatable!).
5. Bridges and I have a thing. If I see a bridge, especially arced ones (you know the typical Japanese garden type) I must cross it. And not just in one direction. It must be crossed from both directions! (not very practical when I’m heading a certain way!)
6. The best gift I have ever received is a dog. Not sure how my boyfriend is going to outdo himself on that one.
7. When I was little I wanted to be a vet for the longest time…until I hit Science GCSE and realised that perhaps it wasn’t for me.
I nominate the following people for bringing me closer into the green beauty community fold, for their inspiring and fun posts and for simply being such lovely people with warm and beautiful spirits that shine through my computer screen (apologies for re-nominating anyone but the purpose is more to let you know that I dig ya!)
Galina from Galinka, Curious Russian in London, Ana from Ana Goes Green, Lily from Genuine Glow, Ru from short, small & sweet, John from Nusk|n, Danni from Holistic Green Beauty, Liz from Well Meaning Being, Chesca from Fern + Moss, Yvonne from Organic Beauty Crave, Megan from Seed to Serum, Cori from Well Beauty Blog, Jana from Small Bits of Loveliness, Audrey from Mademoiselle Nature, Evelyn from We Were Raised By Wolves (love that name!) and Jess from Ecoholic Beauty.
Many thanks to you all for enriching my green beauty experience, for introducing me to new brands and products and for sharing your thoughts and views.
Love and hugs to you all!