I love tags, especially when they come from fellow amazing green beauty bloggers, Tamara from Rainbow Feet blog in this instance, and when they’re about green beauty! For this tag I must imagine waking up to a bathroom cabinet that has been stripped of all my green beauty products, or worse filled with their toxic counterparts! Like Tamara stated, quite a nightmare situation to be in (I was very recently tearing my hair out over finding sodium coco sulphate in a supposedly SLS-free shampoo but that’s a post for another day!) so suffice to say I take my skincare seriously.
So what products would I buy if I had to start over? Like Tamara, I will probably have a majority of favourites since I must respect my finicky skin and go with what works but it would be very naive of me to think that I wouldn’t take the opportunity to try something new either, not when I’m given this chance to start over! So without further ado, here are my staples that I would definitely get without a second’s delay:
1. Aurelia Miracle Cleanser
2. Bathing Beauty Miracle Soap (what can I say, I like miracles!)
3. Rahua Voluminous Shampoo (only because it’s the best green one I’ve tried to date and I haven’t tried many!)
4. May Lindstrom The Honey Mud
5. The Organic Oil Co. Antioxidant Face Oil
6. Coola Mineral Sunscreen Face SPF30 Cucumber Matte Finish (soooooo good!)
7. Aurelia Cell Revitalise Night Moisturiser
8. Meow Meow Tweet Tea Tree Deodorant Cream
9. Mitchell & Peach Kentish Cobnut Scrub
10. RMS Living Luminizer
11. Magù Eco Mineral Blush
12. Yoshimomo 1-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
13. Osmia Organics Luz Facial Brightening Serum
14. May Lindstrom The Jasmine Garden
15. Bodhi & Birch Camomile Sky Bath & Shower Therapy
16. Laurel WPO Honey Berry Enzyme Facial Mask
Ok, I must admit, that was pretty hard…especially choosing the new additions as my actual wish list is considerably longer than that! But I know how my skin feels about change (oh, so you thought you would experiment on me did ya? Right, let’s see what we think about that!-is kinda what my skin says if I don’t treat it right). You may also notice that I have next to no makeup but those of you who know me know I don’t use much and I don’t use it everyday. I DO use Living Luminizer and blush every day though!
Happy weekend all!