I can’t believe that I’ve had the great fortune to be nominated for two different awards already! Having only started blogging in February it truly is a testament to what a beautiful community the green blogging world is and how there is a lot of caring and sharing going around. Which suits me perfectly as that’s how I like the world around me to operate =) Needless to say it isn’t always possible but I think we can accomplish more than we believe with just the tiniest effort.
So without further delay I would like to thank Chesca from Fern + Moss ever so warmly for nominating me for the Liebster Award- an awesome fellow blogger who also uploads videos on YouTube so be sure to check her out!
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions posted by the nominator.
3. Create your own set of questions for your nominees.
4. Choose 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and let them know.
My answers to Chesca’s questions
1. Have you influenced anyone outside of blogging/twitter etc to start using greener beauty products?
Had this been posed to my sister then she would’ve been able to say me! But as that is not the case I will have to say…maybe. I definitely like to talk about it when the subject comes up and I think I do get people to think about greener alternatives…what these people have then done with this knowledge I’m not entirely sure.
2. What’s the story behind your blog name?
It was pretty easy really once I realised my name was already in the word “orgaNic”! And adding Obsessions to that was a no-brainer once that first hurdle was overcome!
3. If you could try out one job for one day, what would it be?
Oooooooh, what a toughie! I think it would have to be fashion designer…or now that I’m into organic skincare, skin chef !
4. What was the last book you read?
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. THE most amazing book!! I honestly believe it should be required reading for everyone. Just can’t believe I waited until now to read it.
5. If you could wake up and speak any language fluently, what would it be?
I’m spoiled already with my 3.5 languages but I’d have to say Italian. Everything sounds so happy and energetic!
6. Skincare or make up?
Definitely skincare! I wear very little make up (blush…and blush!) so I definitely put down more money and time on finding exceptional skincare.
7. Who is your ideal dinner guest, dead or alive?
That would have to be a very dear friend of mine called Ian who is thankfully alive! Not very interesting to those who don’t know Ian but he’s a big deal in my world =)
My questions to the fabulous nominees
1. What was your first green beauty product?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. What one green beauty product would you recommend to someone who’s thinking of switching?
4. What was the last TV series you watched that got you seriously hooked? Like I-watched-5-seasons-which-amounts-to-50+episodes-that-I-watched-in-less-than-a-week-and-therefore-didn’t-have-a-life kind of hooked? (not that I would know anything about that at all!…)
5. What was the last craziest thing you did?
6. Mac or Windows?
7. What do you do to pamper yourself? (we need plenty of those kinda days ladies!)
8. Are you superstitious?
9. What’s your favourite green beauty product right now?
True to the intentions of the Liebster Award I nominate the following wonderful bloggers and warmly recommend that you follow both their blogs and tweets! Apologies to those who have been nominated again- don’t worry about answering the questions, just know that I think you’re awesome!
and a special mention to All Natural Diary who, like me, has just started blogging and I want to make her feel as welcome as I have been made to feel by the beautiful bloggers I have gotten to know in a short time.
Thank you to each and every one of you for your unique insight into this multi-faceted community, for being so warm and generous and for making it such a fun privilege to be part of it all.